Since doing the big Picture Scrapbooking class - my word - i am hooked on writing. As part of the class we had prompts from amy sorensen, three a week, to write about in our writers notebook. This was just to get us used to writing about different things.
On the message board there have been a few suggestions as to websites that have random prompt generators and such like; I have decided that every other day I will post one of those here, and write about it in my notebook. If anyone wants to joing me then please do.
There was also a suggestion by someone who may set up a yahoo group so all us classmates can go and chat, bounce ideas around and get feedback from each other. It sounds a great idea and I hope it takes off.
I am currently trying to do a layout for a cj entry - "Life would not be complete without my...... ". I know my entry will complete with "children".
I was debating with myself yesterday how to actually do the layout, should I use some poems I have as to why I love each of them, or something else. A friend suggested I write a poem. Yeah right!!!! Late last night I mentioned this to the class in BPS - and they were all like - "yeah - go for it". But as I drifted off to sleep downstairs with my cot phobic son, a poem entered my head.
My cot phobic son!! Poor Sam, I don't know what is wrong with him; as soon as you mention bed he starts crying. Normally once we have got him to sleep he remains in his cot, but last night he woke at about midnight and that was that!! I am shattered.
Anyway I digress, my poem.......
Life would not be complete
without my children
I have so much love inside me,
Who else would I give it to
If not them?
I gave them a life,
I would give them my life,
I cannot envisage my life
Without them
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful poem Amanda, I think it is true for every Mother...
Good luck with the writing Amanda.. I know you have it in you.
Loverly poem too.
Post a Comment