Wednesday, March 21, 2007

About me........


I have been accused in the past of not letting things drop, that is true, I will readily admit that I am like a dog with a bone when I get rattled about something, especially stuff I find personally upsetting. But that's me and the way I am.

I am by nature I think a kind person, honest, reliable, a loyal friend. I am respectful and tactful. I can at times also be quite tactless - sometimes I say things without just thinking it through first, I think most people do that at times if they are honest. As well as the positives I have a lot of negative traits, I get bored very easily, I am easily distracted, but one thing I am not though is a hypocrite, that is most definately a family trait.

So those who accuse me of not letting things just drop really ought to do that themselves don't you think............

and now an update:-
I do really need to crack on with my journalling course, I may have a look at week three tonight after Brownies.

Abigail has settled back into school life very happily again, she seems to have befriended another girl at school which is nice to see. However the other girl is a bit flighty flitting from one group to another after a period of time, so I don't know how Abigail will cope when she does move on.

Georgia is going to her "boyfriends" for tea on friday!!!! They will be having pizza apparently.

Sam has changed his days at nursery, he will now go mon weds and Fri morning, he has moved into the nursery room now, since turning three.

And my sadest news this week, is that one of my closest real life freinds is emigrating!!!
Since I told her we would be moving later this year, she has looked into joining the police in Austrailia, she has had her assessments and interviews and told me yesterday that she could be gone by September, probably even before us at the rate we are going!! OMG how sad am I going to be. she is coming to talk to the Brownies tonight about the phonetic alphabet and how she uses it in her work too.

and so Bravo Bravo Lima !!!
xx

No comments: